Monday, May 9, 2016

Feeling the need to make some tassels


The thought never crossed my mind until I received these tassels in my last Cousin Corp. package. They are SO cool! Several inches long and the colors are perfectly Floridian.

As soon as I saw them all I could think of was craft project.

I went on the website to see if there were other interesting tassels and I found this one, which is also in the new Boho line.


Okay, now the craft store is calling. I could go through all my jewelry-making and craft supplies and find some pretty fabulous materials to use in a tassel, but there's nothing like heading to the craft store when inspiration calls!

If you have experience making tassels, please share. I'd love to know where your inspiration came from and how you brought your ideas to fruition.

I'll keep you posted on how things go on this end. :)

1 comment:

Michael Hollie said...

Thank you so much for providing individuals with an extraordinarily spectacular opportunity to discover important secrets from this site. It is always so terrific and as well , jam-packed with fun for me personally and my office co-workers to search the blog not less than thrice weekly to find out the fresh guidance you will have. Not to mention, I am certainly contented with all the stunning secrets you give. Selected 1 areas in this posting are unquestionably the most efficient I've ever had.
wholesale wall art australia